The 24th annual NERFA conference will be held in the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Stamford CT.
This form covers ONLY the Hotel Reservation for up to four people in ONE room. If you need to reserve multiple rooms, complete additional forms for each room required and add it to the NERFA Shopping Cart.
All people listed as occupants must be registered for the conference -- either in a previously completed transaction or their registrations must be in your shopping cart before completing this form.
All registration and hotel deposit fees must be paid by either credit card or funds from your PayPal account in order for your hotel room to be guaranteed. If there are fees outstanding for any of the occupants listed in the hotel reservation, the deposit money for your requested room will NOT be forwarded to the hotel.
There are two ways to use this form:
- Reserve a hotel room for up to four NERFA registrants. Connecticut law prohibits no more than four people in a hotel room. They must not have been part of a previous hotel reservation transaction. Select the "New Reservation" button in the section below.
- Add up to three people to an existing hotel reservation. No more than four people can share a room. You need to know the exact name of the occupant used in the previous hotel reservation. This person needs to have been listed as a room occupant - not the contact person filling out the previous form (unless they are one in the same). Select the "Add-on Reservation" button in the section below.
The prices listed below are the base prices charged by the hotel depending upon room type, total number of occupants and number of days. Each person staying in the room will have an individual hotel account. Taxes and other room charges incurred will be added to your account. and settled at check-out time. NERFA collects a $100 deposit for a single-person reservation. If two, three or four people are listed in a NEW reservation then every occupant is required to make a $50 deposit. Only a single person NEW reservation is required to place a $100 deposit on their room. Each Occupant in an ADD-ON reservation places a $50 deposit. NERFA transfers the amount as a credit to the individual's hotel room account.
In prior years, all of the Community Meals were included in your hotel room charges. This year, NERFA has included both the Friday and Saturday evening meals as part of your conference registration. The remaining meals may be reserved a la carte online on the NERFA Website.
Once you have completed and paid this hotel reservation, please go to the "Reserve Additional Community Meals" menu item in the Fall Conference tab above to select and reserve your additional community meals. The hotel will contact you for payment.
- Enter the contact information of the person making this reservation,
- Select whether this is a new reservation or if you are adding onto an existing one,
- If you are adding on, you must enter the exact spelling of the first and last name of one of the occupants listed in the first completed reservation transaction.
- Enter the first and last names of all people that will share the room together or are being added on to an existing room. Select their arrival day.
- Select the room type - Showcase, Late Night jamming or Quiet,
- Enter any special needs or requirements,
- Hit the CONTINUE button and a summary review page will be presented before adding to your NERFA shopping cart.
- If changes are needed, you will be able to go back to this form and make corrections.
The Website will verify that everyone is registered for the Conference. It will also check to make sure that the occupant has not already placed a hotel deposit for a room. For Add-on Reservations, It will also validate that the total number of occupants has not been exceeded. You will only be able to add the reservation and deposits to your shopping cart if validation is successful.
Hotel Reservation Fees:
Rates are per person for either two nights (Friday and Saturday) or three nights (Thursday, Friday and Saturday). 15% CT state and local tax will be added to your final bill. The final rate per person will be based upon the total number of occupants in the room.
The hotels accept cash and credit cards only - personal checks cannot be used for your hotel bill settlement.
NERFA collects a $100 deposit for a single-person reservation. If two, three or four people are listed in a NEW reservation then every occupant is required to make a $50 deposit. Only a single person NEW reservation is required to place a $100 deposit on their room. Each Occupant in an ADD-ON reservation places a $50 deposit. NERFA transfers the amount as a credit to the individual's hotel room account.
There are separate forms for Conference Registration and Guerrilla Showcases. Please remember, starting this year, the Friday and Saturday evening meals are included with your conference registration. Additional community meals MUST be ordered in advance.
REQUIRED FIELDS ARE IN RED