Northeast Regional Folk Alliance

- Affiliated with Folk Alliance International -

The NERFA Forum is now available for the 2017 Annual Conference. You can view any category or user post. If you want to add a new post as a new topic, you need to login to the NERFA website before you can write to the forum. Don't have a NERFA username, click on the My Account --> Website User Registration link above.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dave Richardson - Looking for Showcases

Dave Richardson - Looking for Showcases 2 months 2 weeks ago #53

• daverichardson
  • daverichardson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi!
My name is Dave Richardson, I am a folk singer/songwriter from Windsor, Vermont. I am attending my second NERFA this fall and am in the process of lining up guerrilla showcase slots. I welcome any opportunity to bring my guitar, mountain dulcimer, and my songs to share with you and your room.

You can find recent live performances at my YouTube Page including my song “We Got a Boat” which was awarded 3rd place in the 2017 Woody Guthrie Folk Festival songwriting contest. For more info, please visit my website: www.daverichardsonfolk.com

Thank you!
Dave
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Dave Richardson is an observer. With his warm, expressive voice and his acoustic guitar, he invites listeners to experience snippets of life through his songs: a fragment of overheard conversation, the recollection of a feeling, a snapshot of an event.

Dave’s musical influences include song collectors and re-interpreters like Jean Ritchie, Pete, Seeger, and Martin Carthy. He grew up listening to ‘60s pop and classic rock, and his love of a catchy melody can be easily heard in his music. His songs reflect a unique point of view steeped in folk traditions and infused with an undeniably modern lyrical and musical sensibility.

Dave can be found performing in folk clubs, bars and cafes, and open-air venues across New England. He is planning an extended tour to support his first nationally released studio album, engineered, mixed, and co-produced by Dan Cardinal (Josh Ritter, Arc Iris, Lula Wiles) and due out in early 2018.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Louis J. Meyers Memorial
Scholarship Fund

Donate to the Louis J. Meyers Memorial Scholarship Fund.

NERFA Donations

NERFA is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit educational organization.  Your donation will be greatly appreciated.

FAI Membership

Become a member of Folk Alliance International

Click Here.

Contact Info

NERFA
2401 Pennsylvania Ave #2A5
Phila, PA 19130

Phone: 215-546-7766

email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Copyright © 1994 - 2017 Northeast Regional Folk Alliance - All Rights Reserved, 2401 Pennsylvania Ave #2A5, Philadelphia PA, 19130  (215) 546-7766