NERFA Mailing List Information
The Northeast Regional Folk Alliance has two types of email lists to keep its participants informed about NERFA activities and conferences. Both email lists are designed to conform to anti-spam regulations.
1. The "NERFA Mailing List" is a traditional email marketing list.
- The NERFA conference team uses this email list to send out general information and important announcements about the Conference.
- Subscribe by filling in our subscription form. Click here.
- You will receive a confirmation email and must click on the link to activate your subscription.
- You can unsubscribe from this list or change your preferences and email address by clicking on the appropriate button at the bottom of the mailing.
2. The NERFA listserv maintained on the lists.folkserv.net web server.
- A listserv is an email distribution system that re-transmits email messages sent to the list to all subscribers on the list.
- List subscribers either receive individual email messages or a digest.
- Listserv subscribers are permitted to send messages to all subscribers.
- Remember - when you reply to a message on the listserv, you are replying to everyone on the list!
- You will receive a confirmation email from the listserv.
- You must confirm your request by clicking on the link in the confirmation email.
- You will then be subscribed to the NERFA Listserv and a second email message will be sent to you with information on how to access your personal listserv settings.